Business in a Box is the ultimate resource kit to make running your biz a breeze.
"I could not recommend Easy As VAT enough if you struggle with bookkeeping/finances as a small biz or blogger!"
- Charlotte, Colours & Carousels
Make running your business easy with Business in a Box by Easy As VAT, which includes 12 amazing, easy to use templates, checklists and printables to help you deal with admin, bookkeeping and tax.
- Business plan template - without a plan, your business won't reach its full potential. This business plan template includes sections for brainstorming your products or services, short to long term business targets and market research to help your business succeed.
- Tax return checklist - fly through your Self Assessment tax return stress-free with this checklist which tells you everything you need to know to file your tax return.
- Tax deductible expenses - this printable list will help you to save money on your tax return by telling you every purchase you can claim as a business expense.
- Income and expenses tracker template - bookkeeping has never been more simple than using this spreadsheet to enter your business transactions - it works everything out for you!
- Invoice tracker template - use this template to stay organised and up to date with which clients have paid you, and see who you need to chase up at a glance.
- Invoice checklist - you won't have to worry about forgetting to update your bank details with this detailed checklist.
- Invoice template - impress your clients with polished, branded invoices.
- Client contract checklist - save yourself from embarrassing errors by using this checklist before sending a new contract to your client.
- Client contract template - protect yourself from clients refusing to pay you or disputing the work you agreed on with a professional contract template, which you can customise to match your brand.
- Making the leap checklist - complete this list before leaving regular employment to make the transition to full-time business owner smooth and pain-free.
- Financial tables template - work out your prices, budget and cash flow to protect you from going broke with this helpful spreadsheet.
- Customer avatar template - knowing your customer is one of the most important aspects of running a business. If you don't know who your customer is, how can you serve them? Use this customer avatar template to focus on who you're helping and how you can solve their problems.
- Terri, TW Digital