Easy Numbers is a practical course to help you manage your finances and run a successful business.
When you run your own business, nobody teaches you how to deal with the most important part of it - managing your money.
And the resources available online? Not great. Kind of vague. Very confusing.
You might feel overwhelmed and incapable of dealing with the numbers stuff. Lots of business owners do - it's totally normal. That's why I created this course.
I want to show you that you are capable of tracking your finances, getting paid for your work and dealing with tax. And what's more, it can be quick, easy and uncomplicated.
feeling disorganised and all over the place when it comes to your business finances?
aware that you should be keeping track of your business finances, but you often forget or put it off for "another time"?
leaving tax-related stuff to the last minute and panicking because you don't really know how to deal with it?
plucking random prices out of the air to charge clients and hoping for the best?
being messed about by clients when it comes to paying you, sometimes leaving you waiting for months?
winging it and hoping for the best instead of planning your business?
sick of spending hours googling tax, bookkeeping, client contracts and "how to get people to pay me on time"?
If you answered yes to any of the above, Easy Numbers will help you get on the right track and take control of your business finances.
Easy Numbers will teach you everything you need to know about handling money when it comes to your business.
The lessons are in video format and can be accessed in any order - meaning you can watch them as and when they apply to you and follow along with them.
Everything is super easy to follow and understand, so if you've ever found yourself stressing out about filing your tax return or confused about what you can actually claim as a business expense, you'll benefit hugely from this course. You'll also get access to the Easy Numbers Facebook group, a friendly and supportive community where we all help each other to stay on top of our business finances.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have a solid plan to clarify your business goals and how to reach them.
- Have professional, branded contract and invoice templates to send to your clients.
- Feel confident dealing with tax and filing your tax return.
- Finally have all the knowledge you need to deal with the “behind the scenes” areas of self-employment.
- You’ll leave with time-saving systems in place to give you more time to focus on your business instead of admin!
Take control of your money and join Easy Numbers now for access to everything you need to know about taking care of your business finances in quick, easy to understand lessons, as well as lots of useful resources, templates and checklists.
Manage your business finances with confidence and gain more time to focus on your passions.
Module 1: Setting Up
What you'll learn:
- How to decide which products and services make sense for your business
- How to create a business plan, set effective goals and plan financial targets to give it the best chance of success
- How to protect yourself and your money as a business owner
- How to transition smoothly from employee to full-time business owner
Module 2: Getting Paid
What you'll learn:
- How to budget for your business and create a cash flow plan so you don't run out of money
- How to create comprehensive client contracts and professional, branded invoices to make sure you're protected from late and non-paying clients
- How to track invoices so you aren't spending lots of time chasing payments
- How to get clients to pay you on time, every time
Module 3: Keeping Track of Your Money
What you'll learn:
- How to keep track of your business finances
- How to create a fuss-free bookkeeping system tailored to suit the way you work
- The easiest and quickest way to track your income and expenses
- How to organise and store your invoices and receipts
Module 4: Dealing With Tax
What you'll learn:
- How to register as self-employed
- Which expenses you can and can't claim on your tax return to lower your tax bill
- How to prepare for and fill in your tax return quickly and easily
- How to deal with "extras" like National Insurance and student loan repayments
- A complete step by step walk through of a Self Assessment tax return - so you can see for yourself that it isn't scary!
BONUS LESSON # 1: Useful Tech For Business Owners
I share the best tech available to help you keep your business running smoothly, wherever you are.
BONUS LESSON #2: Common Mistakes New Business Owners Make and How To Avoid Them
We'll discuss the most common business errors and how you can avoid them.
PLUS you'll get the following awesome resources to help make running your business easy:
- Customer avatar template
- Business plan template
- Making the leap checklist
- Financial tables and cashflow template
- Invoice template
- Invoice checklist
- Contract template
- Contract checklist
- Invoice tracking spreadsheet
- Income and expenses tracking spreadsheet
- Tax return checklist
- Cheat sheet of all allowable business expenses
Who is Easy Numbers for?
Business owners who are just starting out and those already in business needing some practical guidance to manage their business finances.
No matter how experienced you are, if you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the admin tasks vying for your attention, this course will help you to get it together by breaking down everything you need to know into simple, easy to follow lessons and providing helpful templates and checklists.
Women who are ready to truly be in control of their business.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get to grips with managing your business finances, provides step by step tutorials and give you the resources to go in-depth and really get to know your business. No jargon, no fluff.
Busy women who want to spend less time dealing with admin and more time doing the work they’re passionate about.
Easy Numbers provides tons of time-saving tips and easy to use resources to help you work more efficiently so you can spend your time growing your business instead of chasing invoices.
Anyone who wants to learn how to run a successful business.
Everything you need to run a thriving business, from creating your business plan, setting up client contracts and dealing with tax is covered and made simple in this course.
Who is Easy Numbers NOT for?
People looking for mindset training.
I’m a big believer that mindset is an important component of a successful business, but the purpose of this course is purely to teach you the practical steps you need to take to run your business well.
Business owners who are not based in the UK.
My knowledge is based on the UK system, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to confirm whether the information is correct for business owners based in other countries. The first three modules will still be helpful, but the tax information wouldn't be correct.
So what are you waiting for? Enrol today to take control of your finances.
How do I access the course?
The course is hosted on Teachable, so if you don't already have a Teachable account you will be asked to create one. If you do have a Teachable account, simply log in and get started!
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. You'll also have access to the Easy Numbers Facebook group to ask any questions and watch live videos.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 30 days of enrolling and I will give you a full refund.